Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween

It was cold and windy but we did manage to find our warmest costumes and head out for some good old fashioned trick-or-treating. Now our food storage feels more complete :)

I pinned the hat and made it that night...yes, I am that crazy and a serious procrastinator since it was the night before Halloween. I was thinking it would be for Sarah, but it turned out to fit Hannah. And it was a good thing since she needed something on her head to keep warm. Sarah ended up using a sheep costume I made with Aunt Jaime last year for our Church Christmas Nativity.

If I hadn't been such a procrastinator we should have come up with a costume around missing teeth. There's a serious hole in the front of her mouth now and I think another front tooth is loose.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

thanks for the pictures. They look so cute.

Mint Chocolate said...

Oh my goodness. The girls are so adorable and you are one talented mother!